Ingredients1 Elements Truffles Peppermint infused with Lavender bar
3/4 cup Kween & Co Granola butter fudge
1. Line a cupcake tin with paper liners
2. Pour Granola Butter in the bottom half of the cup and freeze for 10 mins.
3. Chop the chocolate bar into finely chopped pieces for melting. Move the chopped chocolate to a glass bowl for melting. Glass insulates the chocolate better, preventing scorching.
4. Heat the chocolate in 30-second bursts and stir between each. For the first burst or two, stirring will feel arbitrary, but by the third, you see plainly that the edges of the bowl are melting faster than the center, and distributing their heat will melt everything more evenly and quickly.
5. Pour over the melted chocolate bar. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Freeze for another 10 mins.
7. Voila the cups are ready.
Pro tip: Works with any flavor Elements Truffles chocolate bar or granola butter! You can switch up the chocolate flavor based on your preference. ⠀