1/2 cup Coconut oil (melted)1 tsp Vanilla extract1/4 cup almond milk 2 cups multigrain flour3/4 cup coconut sugar1/4 cup Elements Truffles Ashwagandha Drinking Chocolate Mix1/2 tsp Baking powder1/2 tsp Baking Soda Pinch of salt1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
2 tbsp Elements Truffles Cardamom Coco Fuel
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients - oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
3. Add in sugar and whip till sugar is nicely blended and starts to dissolve. You should get a thick brown liquid.
4. Add in the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, baking soda, drinking chocolate mix, and salt.
5. Mix well. You will save a cookie dough that is slightly dry but soft to touch.
6. Add in chopped nuts and Coco Fuel. and mix well.
7. Use a small scoop to create dough balls. Flatten it inside of your palms and line them up on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake it for 8-9 minutes. (These cookies will not spread much and rise like traditional cookies so ensure to keep an eye on timer to avoid overcooked and hard cookies).
9. Let it cool and enjoy it!