Vegan Rose Cardamom Cookies
This recipe is an adaptation of the the Perfect Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by the minimalistbaker.
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 cup aquafaba (I used @vorfoods aquafaba powder for 2 eggs)
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp rose water
1 tsp @burlapandbarrel cardamom spice
1/4 cup @elementstruffles cardamom coco fuel
Method1. In a mixing bowl, stir all the dry ingredients except the coco fuel.
2. In another mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the aquafaba till its light and fluffy.
3. Add in the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and rose water to the aquafaba and mix it will with the hand mixer.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients. Mix well. Add the coco fuel.
5. Let the mix chill for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375F.
6. Scoop the cookie dough on a parchment-lined tray. Top the cookies with some rose petals if you like. Bake them for 20 minutes.
7. Let them cook for 10 minutes. Enjoy !