Dark Chocolate Pie
2 bars Elements Truffles Orange Quinoa chocolate bar
1/4th bar Elements Truffles Black Lava Salt chocolate bar
1 cup coconut cream
10 graham crackers
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts (chopped)
Method1. Add the crackers to a food processor, till they are find powdery crumbs.
2. Add the coconut oil and mix well.
3. Take a 9" pie dish and create an even pie crust. Ensure to cover the sides too.
4. Put the pie base in fridge while you work on the chocolate mix.
5. Heat up the cream in a sauce pan (it doesn't need to be boiled)
6. Cut up chocolate in pieces and leave them in a mixing bowl.
7. Once cream is heated pour it on top of chocolate and let the mixture sit for 3-5 minutes.
8. Give the chocolate mix a gentle stir. Add in hazelnuts and one more gentle stir. Let it completely cool down.
9. Remove pie crust from the fridge and pour chocolate mix over it. No need to level with spoon or anything. You can just give a gentle swirl to the whole pie.
10. Place the pie in fridge for at least 4 hours.
11. Remove from fridge at least 5 mins before serving and top it up with some chocolate shavings. We used the Black Lava Salt bar to create some perfectly dark shavings.