1 cup + 1 tbsp water
2 large oranges
2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
1/3 cup Elements Truffles Ashwagandha Drinking Chocolate Mix
2 tsp Agar Agar
1. Cut the orange in half.
2. Squeeze the orange juice. Strain the orange juice.
3. Scrape the oranges - so you have 4 clean orange shells.
4. Bring 1 cup of water to boil.
5. Add the drinking chocolate mix & sugar.
6. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Now add the orange juice.
7. Mix the agar agar powder in 1 tbsp of room temperature water.
8. Add it to the hot chocolate mix and mix it well.
9. Pour the mix in the orange shells.
10. Refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
11. Cut into small slices and enjoy!