Vegan Chocolate Pancakes
3/4 cup Almond flour
1/4 cup Whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour
1/4 cup Elements Truffles Ashwagandha Hot chocolate mix
1 cup Oat milk
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Elements Truffles Lemon Coco Fuel
1/2 tsp Sea salt ⠀
Method1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the liquid ingredients in another mixing bowl.
3. Fold the dry mixture in the liquid mixture.
4. Let the batter rest for 5 mins.
5. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter on a non-stick pan
6. Cover it with a lid and let it cook on low heat.
7. Flip the pancake and cook the other side.
8. Serve warm with maple syrup and your favorite fruit toppings.
9. Sprinkle some Lemon coco fuel for a zesty crunch!