Ojas Chocolate Truffles
Ingredients1 cup Joolies Organic Medjool dates (soak them for an hour)
1/2 cup almonds (soak them for an hour)
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (lightly toasted)
1 tbsp black sesame seeds (lightly toasted)
1 tbsp orange rind
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground ginger root powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 bar of Elements Truffles Ginger with Black Pepper
Method1. Add the pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds to your food chopper or grinder. Grind them.
2. Add the almonds and dates to the grinder. Grind them together with the seeds.
3. Remove the ground dates, nuts, and seeds in a bowl. Mix in the orange rind and spices.
4. Make small balls.
5. Freeze them for about 15 minutes
6. In the meantime, on a double boiler, melt the chocolate bar.
7. Dip the Ojas balls in the melted chocolate and let them cool on a metal rack.