Ingredients1 cup Organic Cacao butter
4 tbsp Maple syrup
1/2 cup Elements Truffles Turmeric Drinking Chocolate Mix
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Almond butter or any filling of your choice
Pinch of salt
10 mini-cupcake liners
1. Melt the cacao butter on a double boiler.
2. Add the maple syrup to the melted butter and whisk vigorously, till they are completely blended.
3. Add the drinking chocolate mix and whisk it in.
4. Mix in the vanilla extract and salt.
5. Fill approximately 1/4th of the buttercup line with the chocolate.
6. Freeze them for 10 minutes.
8. Remove the chocolate from the freezer. Pipe the almond butter, on top-center of the chocolate (it should be solid at this point).
9. Pour the remaining chocolate mixture over the almond butter - filling up the buttercup liner.
10. Freeze it again for about 15 minutes.
11. Enjoy these yummy treats. Store them in an airtight container in a refrigerator.