1 cup Organic Almond flour
1 cup Organic Whole-wheat flour
2/3 cup Elements Truffles Turmeric infused Drinking Chocolate mix
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 cup Organic Coconut oil
2/3 cup Organic Almond milk unsweetened original
4 tbsp warm water
1 Organic Banana (large and ripe)
1/4 cup Elements Truffles Cardamom Cocofuel
1. Prepare a 9x9 pan and preheat the oven to 390 for 35 minutes.
2. Sift all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
3. Mesh the banana into another mixing bowl and then add coconut oil and almond milk.
4. Mix in the wet ingredients in dry mix little by little. Once all is mixed add in one tbsp water at a time. The batter will not be either runny or dry.
5. Gently transfer the batter into a pan and spread it out.
6. Drizzle in coco fuel on top generously.
7. Bake for 25 mins and check that it's done before removing it from the oven.
8. Let it cool before you cut a piece. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀