Healthy Twix Bars
11/2 cup almond flour
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (use the cream on the top)
2 tbsp nut butter of your choice
1 bar Elements Truffles Sea Salt Turmeric bar
Method1. Preheat the over to 350F.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the crust and press it down evenly into a pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Allow it cool for about 10-15 minutes.
5. While the crust is cooling, let’s make the caramel.
6. Add the maple syrup and coconut milk to a sauce pan. Heat it over medium heat, till nice gooey caramel texture is formed.
7. Add the nut butter to the warm caramel.
8. Pour the caramel mixture over the cooled crust.
9. Let it cool in the freezer for an over.
10. Melt the chocolate bar over a double boiler.
11. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
12. Cut the crust/caramel pie into long sticks (size of a Twix bar).
13. Dip them in the melted chocolate and place it on a parchment paper.
14. Let the bars cool in the freezer.
15. Enjoy after 20-30 minutes.